The E5-500 and E5-300 line of Business Ethernet service nodes support a full compliment of capabilities to efficiently deliver Carrier Ethernet services with confidence.
• Delivers MEF Carrier Ethernet (CE) 2.0 Certified services to enable multi-CoS Ethernet business services to a global subscriber base over interconnected operator networks.
• Provides comprehensive QoS and Ethernet OAM capabilities for differentiated, guaranteed service delivery with real-time monitoring for service assurance.
• Enables 10G and 1G demarcation and service aggregation from a single compact unit.
• Delivers any port, any service, any application flexibility to make network deployment easy. The E5-520 supports four 10GE ports and twenty GE ports, while the E5-308 support eight SFP and copper-based GE ports, all configurable for UNI and NNI applications.
• Supports flexible network topologies including rings, point-to-point, linear chain, protected network uplinks, and subtended ring-to-ring interconnection, all over any combination of 10 and 1 Gbps links, as well as a GPON uplink option.
• Embedded subscriber access security capabilities provide subscriber isolation and network security over 1:1 and N:1 service models.
• Environmentally hardened to enable deployment in a wide variety of physical locations with diverse service.
Compact, next-generation hardware design with modular operating system supports high availability applications for business and transport applications.
• Delivers “Timing as a Service” for demanding applications like LTE-advanced deployment over packet networks.
• Support up to 90W per port, 150W per system of Power of Ethernet to enable a new generation of small cell wireless networks, delivering data, power, and timing in in one system.
• Supports dual AC or wideband DC power inputs for redundant operation at the enterprise, cell site, cabinet, and data center.