Static Transfer Switch
The Static Transfer Switch (STS) safeguards the uninterrupted operation of mission-critical IT equipment. Powered by two independent power sources, the STS rapidly switches from one source to the other automatically when the power supply used to power its connected load fails. For datacenter applications the STS allows power drop risk to be shared or distributed to each rack to prevent power loss for the whole system. The STS offers an efficient and reliable switch that supports the high redundancy requirements of mission critical power systems.
• Adopts SCR with a relay in parallel as a switching device to increase reliability without sacrificing efficiency.
• Supports power redundant configurations for high reliability
• Monitors the health of the power source and performs the transfer automatically
• Short transfer time (6~12ms)
• Rack-mounted type with 1U size for easy installation and relocation
• Built-in SNMP for remote management
• LED indicators show power flow
• Self-test function
• Break before make prevents short circuits between two sources