RowCool 35kW, Air-Cooled
RowCool for effective heat removal in data centers
As power density increases in modern data centers, traditional precision cooling fails to provide complete cooling for the following situations:
• Load variations for peak and off-peak periods
• High power density
• Uneven heat distribution
The Delta InfraSuite Precision Cooling RowCool Series can effectively solve the above.
• High Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) design with best indoor and outdoor unit combinations provide low annual operating costs
• Built-in compressor with inverter capable of variable speeds at different loadings for cost saving operations
• Continuously variable speed EC indoor and outdoor fan design for energy savings
• High cooling capacity within compact footprint helps users save on data center space and procurement investment
• Modular rack design readily expandable as required to enable quick configuration and eliminate hot spots
• Supporting group control and use as backup for load variations in peak and off-peak periods
• Optional reheater and humidifier accessories for more precise temperature and humidity control
• Built-in high / low-pressure switch, compressor temperature sensor, air flow sensor, and more that notify users early and reduce maintain time
• Repair from front/rear and a modular components design reduces checking and maintenance time.
• Low speed to keep compressor running at low loading and avoid frequent stop/start to ensure compressor life.
• Horizontal air flow suitable for data centers without raised floor saves on construction costs
• Pipe and power connections suitable for both top and bottom insertion, with flexible configuration as required
• Disposable filters with high efficiency (MERV 8), and washable MERV 1 filters are available for purchase to save cost
• Remote monitoring through SNMP card providing more comprehensive system protection