PVC 2200 EnergE
The PVC 2200B is a photovoltaic battery charger for telecommunication systems, converting solar energy to -48V telecom power systems. The flexible design supports application in standalone applications or hybrid power applications in cooperation genset supply, AC grid, wind energy or fuel cell supply. The modular format offers easy scalability. The high efficiency in terms of power conversion and MPPT performance creates direct and indirect savings in the overall power conversion in rectifiers and cooling systems as well. The compact size and the extended operating temperature range make this series applicable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Typical applications include telecommunications infrastructure powered from high cost primary energy sources (e.g. diesel genset powered in offgrid and badgrid locations) and where the telecommunication infrastructure reduces CO2 emissions.
• Lower CAPEX for solar panel – high efficient MPPT.
• Flexible panel arrangement – wide input voltage range.
• Energy saving – high power density.
• Up to 4 modules per 1U / 23” shelf.
• Up to 3 modules per 1U / 19” shelf.
• Applicable in outdoor applications.
• Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance.