RenE Ind 8700-48
Delta’s new RenE series InD RenE-InD 8700-48 renewable-hybrid solution provides the network site power with any combination of AC grid and diesel generator power with renewable solar or wind energy sources. The InD RenE-InD 8700-48 is based on Delta InD cabinet. The system includes automatic transfer switch (ATS) for AC-grid/Genset input, rectifiers (option), solar converters, power distribution unit for solar and wind power, load and battery connections. Depending on the power, backup and battery life time requirement the system is expandable with battery cabinets. The PSC 3 controller is responsible for the energy and site infrastructure management and supervision.
The fully integrated solution and careful energy management minimize the waste of energy during the day / night energy cycling process. RenE secures reliable power supply even in remote and rural areas. It is energy efficient and OPEX optimized solution ensures lower CO2 emissions.
• Power up to 8.7 kW, high power density
• Renewable green energy by wind and solar power
• Cyclic battery discharge for genset fuel efficiency
• PSC 3 controller for ultimate energy management
and site control
• Wireless applications, network base stations
• Remote areas with difficult site access