Amplon RT series 5/6/10KVA
The Amplon RT series delivers double-conversion on-line technology, high power density and input power factor, and low current harmonics with its advanced architecture. Designed in a rack or tower configuration with an LCD display, Amplon RT offers advanced performance for servers, data centers, networking, VoIP and telecommunications. The Amplon RT has 1+1 parallel redundancy function to provide higher reliability. Optional external battery pack can be added to fulfill longer backup time for mission critical applications.
• True online double-conversion topology provides 24/7 full-time protection.
• 1+1 parallel redundancy or expansion without requiring additional hardware.
• AC-start and battery-start capabilities.
• Additional charger board can be added to reduce recharging time.
• Optional maintenance bypass box for parallel redundancy with manual bypass switch.
• External charger box enhances battery charging ability.
• Rack or tower configuration.
• Multi-language LCD display with blue backlight.
• Optional external battery pack for longer backup time.
Low Total Cost Of Ownership
• Output factor 0.9 delivers more real power.
• High input power factor (pf > 0.99) and low harmonic distortion (iTHD < 5%). • Common battery installation enables two UPS in parallel to share one battery source for cost savings. • Wide input voltage range reduces battery discharging occurrence and prolongs battery lifetime.