Modulon DPH Series 25~800KVA
The Modulon DPH supports ultimate availability for datacenter operations and provides the benefit of “pay as you go” without over-sizing the UPS. While achieving ultimate availability, the Modulon DPH does not compromise on power efficiency performance. When availability, efficiency and expanding according to business needs are essential, the Modulon DPH is the ideal UPS system to provide power protection and total cost of ownership (TCO) savings.
Designed for the ultimate availability to sustain continuity of the mission critical operations
With modular design to seamless scale up to meet rapid business expansion
Designed with leading power performance and efficiency to lower down the operation cost
• Advanced fault tolerance design achieved by self redundancy to guarantee operation continuity.
• Self-synchronization of power and control modules for continuous on-line operation even in the event of control module failure to avoid downtime caused by single point failure.
• Hot-swappable key modules and components to ensure Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) close to zero without downtime risk.
• Vertical expansion from 25kW to 200kW supporting N+X redundancy in a single rack enclosure to save footprint.
• Parallel expansion up to four units without requiring additional hardware.
• Variable configurations possible providing the scalable flexibility up to Tier 4 level.
• Full rated power (kVA=kW) to maximize power availability.
• High operating efficiency of 95% at 30% load and 96% from 50% load resulting in marked energy cost savings.
• Low harmonic pollution (iTHD<3%) to reduce upstream investment costs and meet demanding power requirements. • Built-in manual bypass features to eliminate maintenancerelated downtime. • Proactive detection of fan failure and switch fault for early diagnosis on UPS malfunction. • Plug and play modularity to simplify the maintenance process.