Modulon NHV Plus series 40KVA to 120KVA
The Modulon NHV Plus series is Delta’s modular UPS featuring high efficiency, hot-swappable modular structure and N+X redundancy. With its industry leading 94% high efficiency, the NHV Plus series delivers remarkably low total cost of ownership in terms of both capital expense and operating expense. With N+X module and system redundancy to guarantee reliability and availability, the Modulon NHV Plus series sets a new milestone for UPS protection in mission critical applications.
• True online double-conversion technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies
• DSP based technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability
• Dual input design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability
• Built-in manual bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails
• Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management
• Advanced management software to provide event alert management, remote shutdown event log tracking and analysis
• Reliable battery management for better battery protection
• Available from 40 to 240 kVA (2 units x 120 kVA in parallel).
• Redundancy at module and system level.
• Hot-swappable function ensures uninterrupted operations during maintenance.
• Redundant auxiliary power and control circuit ensure higher reliability.
• Inbuilt maintenance and static bypass switch.
• Modular design provides easy maintenance and scalability.
• Multi-language LCD display and LED status indicators.
• Two smart slots and six programmable dry contact outputs.
• Optional external battery cabinet for longer backup time.
• Low harmonic distortion (iTHD<3%) optimized generator size to save initial investment • High input and output power factor (I/P pf >0.99; O/P pf up to 0.9) and 94% high efficiency reduce operating costs.