Ultron DPS Series 60-500KVA
Delta’s Ultron DPS is a double-conversion and IGBT-rectifier three phase UPS. With state-of-the-art TLI (Triple
Level Inverter) and three phase PFC (power factor correction) topology, the Ultron DPS features industry leading
performance of up to 96 % AC-AC efficiency, input power factor > 0.99, output power factor of 0.9 and low iTHD < 3%. Aiming to achieve the highest availability possible, Delta has enhanced special designs for battery management, swappable fans and ease of maintenance. The excellent power performance and high system availability of the Ultron DPS provide customers with the benefits of a stable power supply, high power efficiency, low capital investment and low overall operation cost.
• N+X redundancy or hot-standby configuration increases system reliability
• Wide input voltage range (DPS 60~120kVA : -45% ~ +20% ; DPS 160~400kVA : -40% ~ +20%) allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments
• Field programmable sequential start-up reduces the impact on the generator.
• Intelligent fan speed control and redundant fan design prevent UPS from overheating and increase system reliability.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
• High AC-AC efficiency even at light load levels reduces energy loss and saves operating costs
• High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) eliminate the need to oversize the genset to save capital investment.
• Hot-swappable fans reduce maintenance lead time (applicable for models 160~400kVA)
• Built-in manual bypass allows “zero downtime” to ensure system availability during service maintenance
• Main I/P, O/P and bypass switches detection provide quick diagnosis when faults occur