Ultron NT-Series 20-500 kVA
Enterprise power customized for greatest reliability
The Ultron NT series is a three phase UPS featuring customized I/P-O/P ratings for various applications. With N+X parallel redundancy or expansion, it guarantees high availability and reliability for your critical loads. The Ultron NT series offers continued seamless protection for your business even under 100% unbalanced loading conditions. Its economy mode improves efficiency by 4% to 7% and saves operating cost.
• Available from 20 to 4,000 kVA (8 x 500 kVA in parallel).
• Parallel redundancy without requiring extra hardware to increase reliability.
• Optional harmonic filter and 12-pulse rectifier.
• Redundant auxiliary power and control circuit ensures higher reliability.
• Inbuilt maintenance and static bypass switch.
• Multi-language LCD display and LED status indicators.
• RS232, RS485 and six programmable dry contact outputs.
• Compatible with generator installation and unbalanced loads.
• Optional external battery cabinet for longer backup time.Low Total Cost Of Ownership.
• Parallel expansion as your business grows and consequently saves initial investment.
• Wide input voltage range extends battery lifetime.
• Economy mode saves energy and operating cost.
• Common battery installation saves initial investment.