Repair & Return
We manage various types of product returns including defective and dead-on-arrival products, demo returns and stock rotation returns. We can log returns, test and sort them, refurbish items, and discard, recycle, or ship. We can manage the RMA program, of manufacturer’s and product companies, ensuring that their end customers get product refurbishments/ replacements for approved returns.
Next Level can be the ideal repair, and AMS partner for companies looking to fill the gap existing in their supply chain for managing areas such as warranty and spare parts management, forward and reverse logistics, fast Repair & Return and parts recovery.
Complementing our Onsite Services, we also provide return to bench services, to those products, that could not be repaired onsite. Such products are brought back to our repair centers, where the following activities would be carried out:
• Testing & Screening
• No-Fault-Found (NFP) testing
Our RMA Services Include
• Onsite Services
• Warranty Validation
• Defective Pickups
• Screening/ No-Fault-Found-Testing
• Re-Export / Re-Import
• Duty Drawback Facilitation
• Buffer/Swap Stock Maintenance
As a part of our RMA services, we also support the management of manufacturers’ replacement parts delivered to and from customers according to pre-defined service levels or warranty agreements. Our services range from indenting fresh stock, inventory management and delivery to customer.
Our R&R service can help customers overcome problems such as
• Poor parts availability
• High inventory holding costs
• High levels of customer returns
• Poor visibility, reporting and control
• Cost control of the demand chain
• Avoid upfront investments in capital expenditure for warehouses facilities, manpower, MIS etc.